Tuesday, January 26, 2010

pictures

I thought I'd let everyone actually see what I've been talking about, instead of just reading.  Since we have really slow internet though, I can't upload too many pics.  Enjoy!



the crazy people sitting next to me on the plane :p (aka my roommates)




My first view driving through the walls of Rome!




The Colosseum :)




This building is known as the wedding cake.




Part of the Roman Forum




One of the public drinking fountains in Rome




Me at the Trevi Fountain







The Pantheon... which I did not actually realize was the Pantheon when I was in it




Inside the Pantheon




They have a whole street of stores selling Church stuff and vestments...




St. Peter's!




Inside St. Peter's- its kinda dark though







A view of campus from the road




Another view of the Wedding Cake




My philosophy professor's two daughters- Hannah and Cora, staring at the roasted pig we had at the wine tasting




My friends and I at the wine tasting




people waiting to see the Pope




The POPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Prosciutto Pizza.  yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment