Wednesday, February 17, 2010

some more pictures

I have a really busy week school wise so I don't have much time for a long update right now.  I had a theology test on Tuesday and a west civ quiz tomorrow, and a philosophy test on Friday.  Plus we had an Art and Arch fieldtrip to the Roman Forum/Colosseum today!  So, instead of writing, I'll link to some of my facebook albums, which have captions on alot of the pictures.

From my trip to Brussels:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=386894&id=695075721&l=f8a3309db4


This weekend on Friday it snowed!  It was the first time it had snowed in Rome in over 20 years.  Since it was a three day weekend we had no classes so everyone that had stayed on campus for the weekend played in the snow, including some of the professors!  Here's a few pictures from that.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=387362&id=695075721&l=0dde4fdb86


Then on Saturday this weekend I went into Naples for the day with two of my friends.  We went to the archeological museum and just wandered around the bay area.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=388495&id=695075721&l=c93f14999f

No comments:

Post a Comment